Pharma IT is looking for a Senior Pharmacovigilance Consultant
JOIN OUR TEAM OF EXPERIENCED PHARMACOVIGILANCE CONSULTANTS
In Pharma IT we believe that we can improve the standards of pharma consulting - we have a strong pharmacovigilance team and now it is growing. This is the time to apply if you want to join us as a Senior Pharmacovigilance Consultant!
As a Senior PV Consultant, you will be out-sourced to pharmacovigilance departments and work at customers site(s) with tasks that are agreed between Pharma IT and the customer.
Some of the tasks included in this responsibility could be:
- preparation of safety reports and risk management plans for health authorities
- safety/medical assessment of reported adverse events
- on-going signal detection and management
- ad hoc requests
We are looking for a new colleague who has:
- education as MD, pharmacist or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in Pharmacovigilance
- a proactive, and open-minded approach
- ability to work independently with personal drive
- emphatic and good social skills
- flexible and serviceminded
- comfortable with high professional standards and an eye for details
Pharma IT consists of highly experienced people as well as young talents and we invite you to take a closer look at www.pharmait.dk
We are currently 4 Scientists and 1 Student in the Pharmacovigilance department. We value our employees and ensure that all are offered relevant training and courses and being scattered in different places we take time out to be social and have fun regularly.
In Pharma IT we want to deliver price competitive, experienced and professional IT and business consultants to the pharmaceutical industry. We aim to cover IT Management, Program and Project Management, Business Consulting, Test, Validation and Technical Consulting. We want to have an agile approach to the work we do for our customers to ensure that we constantly add value.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION
We encourage applications from people of all ages, genders, nationalities, religions and ethnic backgrounds.
Please send your application as soon as possible to Ea Marie Holst. Interviews will be performed on an ongoing basis.
Contact information: Please contact Ea Marie Holst, Director of Pharmacovigilance