Pharma IT is searching for an experienced Quality, Compliance and Validation Consultant
In Pharma IT, we have some of the most experienced consultants within Quality and Compliance in the market, and we are now looking to expand the team.
To support our customers we are searching for a Quality, Validation and Compliance Consultant that supports various kinds of validation and compliance work within Pharma. The work must be executed in accordance to internal and external processes and SOPs. You will also be responsible for planning the test effort and reporting. It is essential that you have project experience from projects where the V model was utilized. You will be responsible for writing, reviewing and approving documents to support testing and implementing efforts within IT. Coaching and providing day-to-day support to the data team members is also part of the role.
- Coordinates and acts as point of contact for all test responsibilities
- Prepares plans, guidelines, reports and other documents required for preparing and completing the verification phase
- Reviews protocols and deviations, and provides feedback to the project team, when requested
- Provides coaching, support and mentoring to less experienced team members in testing and documentation practices
- Reviews & contributes to the development/update of department SOP’s and Working Guidelines
- Leads/participates in task force groups that impact on the team
- Participates in project costing estimates and proposal review in the business development/change order process
- Quality control reviews
- Bachelor’s degree required
- In addition to this a minimum of 5 years of experience within pharmaceutical business and experience with Test management
- Understanding and experience with HP quality center, IBM RQM or similar
- Attentive to details and able to independently resolve a variety of issues without close supervision
- Organisation & Planning skills
- Enjoys working collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent Danish and English Communication skills (verbal, written & interpersonal)
In PharmaIT we want to deliver Price Competitive, Experienced and Professional IT Consultants to the Pharma Industry. We aim to cover IT Management, Program and Project Management, Business Consulting, Test, Validation and Technical Consulting. We are a small company experiencing growth. We want to have an agile approach to the work we do for our customers to ensure that we constantly add value. Employment wise we offer a base salary with an accelerated bonus model based on the level of value generated at our customers - we believe that our employment package is one of the best in the marked.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, genders, nationalities, religions and ethnic backgrounds.
Application deadline: ASAP, not later than 1st of September 2017
Contact information: Søren Winkel