Pharma IT is looking for an experienced Drug Safety Scientist Consultant to support our customers
Application deadline: ASAP
As Drug Safety Scientist Consultant, you will be supporting our customers through processes of assessing safety data. You will work within the customer organization with different stakeholders across the company. It is essential that you have extensive experience (min. 5-8 years).
Your responsibilities – scientific assessments, signal detection, and more
You will work in close collaboration with the customers organisation and CRO’s, and you will be responsible for securing trial deliverables in a proactive fashion through clear communication and great teamwork throughout all stages of the trials. You will also ensure proper documentation, record management, as well as sponsor engagement and sponsor oversight. Furthermore, your key responsibilites will be:
- Scientific/medical assessment of adverse events
- Signal detection, aggregated reporting and assessment of the risk-benefit profile
- Providing safety input to regulatory procedures
- Contribution to the continuous improvement of customer procedures and secure best practices
Your qualifications and experience
- You have a scientific degree within the life sciences, e.g. Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Pharmacy or Biological Sciences. Furthermore, you have a solid understanding of medical concepts and scientific methodology.
- 5+ years of experience within the pharmaceutical or biotech industries, as well as in-depth knowledge of drug safety/pharmacovigilance.
- xperience with clinical trial safety is a plus.
- We expect you to have a consulting mindset and that you are able to work with ambitious timelines in an organization with an experienced drug development team.
- You are result-oriented and committed to contributing to the overall success of Pharma IT and our customers.
- You are thorough, pragmatic, structured, and conscientious.
- Excellent English Communication skills (verbal, written & interpersonal).
- Ability to travel, if needed.
About Pharma IT
- In Pharma IT we want to deliver Price Competitive, Experienced and Professional IT Consultants to the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries.
- We aim to cover Management Consulting, Drug Development Consulting, Quality, Compliance & Security Consulting, as well as general IT consulting – all founded on deep knowledge about Pharma and the Life Sciences.
- We are a small and fast-growing company consisting of 60 consultants. Our approach is agile, both internally, and at our customer’s sites. Furthermore, we aim at delivering maximum value.
- Employment-wise we offer a base salary with an accelerated bonus model based on the level of value generated to our customers. We believe that our employment package is one of the best on the market.
- We encourage applications from people of all ages, genders, nationalities, religions and ethnic backgrounds.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Improving the standards of pharma consulting by challenging the way it is usually done