Pharma IT is looking for an energetic and competent Danish-based Junior Project Manager who can help our customers run successful projects and programs within the Pharmaceutical Industry
Pharma IT is a fast-growing IT/Pharmaceutical Consulting-company with more than 60 highly experienced and motivated employees. As Project Manager you will get to work on-site with Biotech and Pharmaceutical companies of all sizes.
Your responsibilities – project management and customer interaction
You will be responsible for project or track management at one of our customers. It is important that you possess knowledge of the Pharmaceutical sector and that you have experience within Pharma-processes, as well as the ability to deliver projects in accordance with GxP-requirements.
Your qualifications and experience
- Familiarity with key Project Management Frameworks (for example ITIL, PRINCE2, GAMP5, Agile, and others).
- An ability to work independently with personal drive while also securing Project results in close cooperation with Project/Program participants.
- An empathic approach that gets your Project participants to perform their outmost, while at the same time maintaining the necessary power of execution that enables you to get things done – even, and especially, in challenging situations.
- You might have formal certifications within project management such as Prince2, Scrum of SAFe. But if you don’t, we can provide both training and hands-on experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher is required.
- In addition to this a minimum of 2 years of experience within a pharmaceutical business.
- Excellent Danish and English communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal). Other languages are a plus.
What we offer
- A down-to-earth business culture in a flat organizational environment.
- Full support regarding certifications, re-certification, and learning in general.
- Highly experienced colleagues and a diverse business culture.
- Competitive salaries and the ability to work from home.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Improving the standards of pharma consulting by challenging the way it is usually done.