The Pharma IT ICSR Process Automation can save costs and improve your case processing of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSR).
Pharma IT has developed a robot that automate 60-70% of the work related to data entry of initial spontaneous ICSR reports.
The automation is based on a structured ICSR form that can be converted into XML and a robot that automate "book-in" and "data entry" into Argus Safety 8.x.
The robot automate the following process:
- Pick up an e-mail from the safety mailbox with a reported ICSR
- Extract data from the structured ICSR form and perform a duplicated search
- Book-in the case
- Send out an acknowledgement letter via outlook
- Attach acknowledgement letter and any other attachments from the e-mail to the case in Argus Safety
- Complete data entry with the remaining data from the ICSR form
- Attach report from the automated process to the case in Argus Safety for further case processing
- Move the e-mail from the safety mailbox to a designated folder to show it has been processed
Watch the video to learn more about the Pharma IT ICSR Process Automation.