To support our customers we are searching for masterstudent who has completed a bachlor degree.
As a studentworker in Pharma IT you will be working as a consultant for our customers supporting them in their daily work or on their IT Projects. Tasks can be administrative tasks, test, documentation, processing of advese events cases in Pharmacovigilance or similar. You will be working along side experienced Pharma IT personal from who you will recieve guidance and knowledge about the Pharma Industry and Regulatory Requirements.
Pharma IT aims to educate you while you finish your masters degree with the aim of offering you a position as a Junior Consultant after completion of your masters degree.
Students attending a mastersdegree within Pharma, Medico, Data or Information Management/Science or similar will be of preference.
- Ability to work independently with personal drive
- Empatic and good social skills
- Flexible and serviceminded
- Ability to self study
- Comfortable with high professional standards and an eye for details
- Strong basic IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education required
- Excellent Danish and English Communication skills (verbal, written & interpersonal)
- Ability to work 15-20 hours a week or more
In Pharma IT we want to deliver Price Competitive, Experienced and Professional IT Consultants to the Pharma Industry. We aim to cover IT Management, Program and Project Management, Business Consulting, Test, Validation and Technical Consulting. We are a small company experiencing growth. We want to have an agile approach to the work we do for our customers to ensure that we constantly add value.
Employment wise we offer payment by the hour (DKK 150/hour) with a fixed basic salary pr. month equal to 10-15 hours pr. week.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, genders, nationalities, religions and ethnic backgrounds.
Application deadline: asap
Contact information: Jakob Juul Rasmussen