Pharma IT collects IP addresses through a Lead Forensics-based cookie which helps us identify and target potential customers from small and large companies. You can opt-out of this collection by disabling non-necessary cookies in the Settings menu of the GDPR-consent popup.
Pharma IT uses Google Analytics to collect data on the amount of clicks, most popular pages, and geographical locations of visitors. We use this data to improve the content we serve, as well as to improve the overall readability and experience of our website. If you wish to opt-out of this data collection, please disable non-necessary cookies in the Settings menu of the GDPR-consent popup.
Pharma IT logs HTTP 404-errors in order to better serve content and optimize usability by ensuring that links are intuitive and accurate. Disabling non-necessary cookies will disable 404-tracking, and 404-logs are deleted after 3 months.
Pharma IT Mailing List: When you sign up to be a part of the Pharma IT mailing list by completing the mailing list sign up form on the Pharma IT website, we collect your email and mailing preferences. We will also record the time and date of completion. By checking the GDPR consent form and signing up for the list, you give consent to us sending you information based on your mailing preferences. Every email you receive as part of this list includes a quick and easy unsubscribe link in its footer.
Pharma IT occasionally runs assessments and surveys where an email must be provided. We use this email to get back to potential clients after they have submitted the assessment/survey form. Emails shared with us are deleted after 1 month.
Our website contains photographs and bios of current employees. Photographs and bios of employees who leave Pharma IT are deleted monthly. If you find a photograph or bio of yourself on our website, and you do not wish to have it displayed, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Pharma IT would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every visitor and user of our site is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Pharma IT for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Pharma IT correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Pharma IT to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Pharma IT erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Pharma IT restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Pharma IT’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Pharma IT transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us at: +45 26 78 02 06
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint, or if you feel that we has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Danish Information Commissioner’s Office (Datatilsynet).
Address: Carl Jacobsens Vej 35, 2500 Valby, Denmark